Thursday, December 12, 2013

Saving Mr. Banks

So the Missus and I received an invitation from Disney studios to see the new Disney movie "Saving Mr. Banks" at the Disney theater on the Disney lot in beautiful downtown Burbank.  We went tonight to see it.   I must admit that I was skeptical about the movie, the subject matter didn't seem to be particularly interesting but I was wrong.  It was a great movie, a tear-jerker of the first water. 

I recommend it, I think even someone as grouchy as me will like it.

It was fun seeing the scenes in the movie filmed in and around the very Disney studios that we passed to get to the theater!   The Missus is always star-struck when we are invited to the Disney studios and I have to keep a tight grip on her to stop her from sneaking off to hide on the lot and try to get discovered by a movie producer.

Go see the movie, you will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment