Saturday, April 2, 2016

Star Trek Heaven!

Simple Definition of serendipity

  •  luck that takes the form of finding valuable or pleasant
  •  things that are not looked for



Last Sunday when I went to collect the newspaper from the driveway I found that we got a copy of the Los Angeles Times along with the valley paper that we subscribe to.  Unfortunately for subscriber, we appear to have gotten their Sunday paper 

Since the LA Times has become slightly more objective in its reporting recently I decided to read it rather than immediately recycle it to bird cage liner.

While reading the entertainment section, what to my wondering eyes should appear but the answer for a Star Trek geek's prayers!




The Pantages theater is offering performances on the 1st and 2nd, and the Missus scarfed up tickets for the three Grouch estate residents to attend tonight on the 2nd!   It wasn't easy to get the tickets, and it wasn't cheap but we are anticipating a great show.  After all, I have the themes to "Star Trek Voyager" and "Star Trek Enterprise" on my Ipod.  I know it is great music.

Stand by for a show review soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment