Saturday, July 27, 2013

Another crazy dog owner!

So, there I was walking to work yesterday morning through a neighborhood when I spied a guy ahead of me walking his rat-dog on a leash.   Since he was in shower flip flops, a sagging pair of  shorts and a wife-beater shirt I managed to catch up to him.  He heard me coming, turned to look at me and as I passed him his rat-dog started barking furiously (squeaking actually) and leaped at the cuff of my pants and started biting me!   I should have fallen to the ground rolling and screaming but instead I just said something like 'hey, no biting allowed!'.   The guy looked at me with a goofy grin and said that his dog doesn't bite.  This of course while the dog was chomping on my pants cuff.  I pointed this out to him but he had nothing to say so I walked on.

What a crazy dog owner!

1 comment: