Saturday, February 9, 2013

Field expediant tool

So, when you live in Southern California and don't own a windshield ice scraper and come out of the house at 6 a.m. to go to drill and are running late and you already know that it is going to take twice as long to get onto the post because it is on DEFCON One  because of the crazed cop killer/ex Navy officer on the loose who has frequented the post in the past and you find the car with not only an icy windshield but so encased in ice that the doors are frozen shut and the windshield wipers are frozen to the glass...what do you use to get the ice off?  Why, a plastic spatula of course!  

I thought I was back in Chicago when I saw the car glistening with ice in the glare of streetlight.  This isn't what I pay my very high taxes for in SoCal.  It isn't supposed to be that cold here!

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps taking the Jeep would have been an easier option! :)

    ReplyDelete