Monday, December 20, 2010

Rain and more rain!

It is raining which of course everyone in SoCal ( except maybe the guy in my neighborhood with the "Proud Atheist" bumper sticker) have been praying for. Apparently the prayers got put into a backlog which were just listened to and because so many prayers were logged in, we're receiving 6 month's worth of rain in about a week! Whoa, too much! The city that I work for is now on storm watch for mud slides in the hills that burned in the Station fire a couple years ago. So far no mud slides but when I went on mudslide patrol this afternoon I saw some houses that I am glad I don't live in because if the hillsides let go there isn't anything going to stop that mud, not even the houses in the path.

Clear weather is predicted for Thursday. Yea! Unfortunately Tuesday is to be the heaviest rain so far. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment