Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas day










Merry Christmas from most of the Grouch family! As I promised I will give my review of "True Grit" which we saw this afternoon. It was the only movie with a huge crowd waiting to see it. For the first half hour or so while watching it I kept seeing the cast from the original movie in the scenes being played out on the screen but after awhile I let go and went with the action. This movie stands on its own and is completely true to the book. The first movie had much of the book in it but they softened the ending but not in this one. This movie is more period 'correct' in the clothes, the town, the firearms...something that young son says only I would notice. I recommend this movie, go see it!
Everyone had a great Christmas morning and many successful gifts were exchanged. I hope everyone also had a great Christmas! We will be sitting down for our Christmas turkey in a few minutes. Here are some pics of the Grouch family enjoying Christmas so far and remember to click on the pics for a larger view.

Making Christmas cookies












Christmas morning opening gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment