Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ghost of grades past

I've had reason to find and read my high school transcripts recently. I looked at the high school transcripts with trepidation. I don't remember being a stellar student and given the ongoing struggle to keep young son on track in school I probably don't want him seeing my grades. I was surprised to see that except for Algebra 2 I didn't do all that badly. Well ok, except for Algebra 2 and Chemistry 1 I didn't do to badly. I did manage to squeak out a (C) in German 2 much to my surprise. I also did well in Military History (B), Frontier Movements (A) and European History (B) - a pattern was established for the balance of my life. Wonder if these would be dummy or advance placement equivalents today? Data Processing got me a (B) mostly because I could type the punch cards accurately. I never did manage to write a program that worked.

Oh the nostalgia!

No comments:

Post a Comment