Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's day to Moms everywhere but especially to three very important Moms that I know - 


To my mother who did so much for all of us and frequently got heartache and  trouble in return from  us.    Her love and  sacrifice for her children was unending.   Yes, that is the Grouch, age 5 in the back photo bombing away!

To Older Daughter and mother of Little Ladybug.  Life has thrown her a curve ball but she pulled up  her socks  and got on with life and being the best mother in the world to LLB.  

To the Missus, the best mother in the world ever and the best wife and companion a man could ever hope for.  Life hasn't been always easy with me I am sure but she has been kind, loving, and supportive for me and for our children.  She can be tough when required, loving always, and beautiful forever.

2 comments:

  1. Best moms ever! Plus Nana as well! I'm seeing a little of my older younger brother in Grandpap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just now saw this post! So proud to be included with such wonderful women :)

    ReplyDelete