Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Mrs. Grouch!

Happy birthday to the Missus who is only a Grouch by marriage and association but never (well hardly ever) a grouch in person.  She is my wife, my best friend and the sergeant major for the family.  She keeps me rational and tries to stop me from being so judgemental.  She is the compassionate one of the partnership except when she has to be tough and she can be when it is time.  My life didn't start until I met her and I bless the day that she was born which coincidentally is today!
Happy birthday to my little hedgehog who definitely doesn't look like one or act like one!

The Missus with her grandmother and mother

1 comment:

  1. What a touching tribute to a wonderful lady! And I do love that picture, I miss getting to look at it everyday.

    ReplyDelete