Friday, May 20, 2011

Portmeirion aka "the Village"

Just about every day the Missus gives me a page from her '1,000 places to see before you die' calendar for my reading pleasure.  Some of the places I've heard of and some I haven't but today's page was very familiar.  It was for Portmeirion, North Wales, GB. 


What, you haven't heard of Portmeirion?  Have you heard of the 'village'?   Do you know Number 2?  How about Number 6?   "I am not a number, I am a free man!"   Do you know what happens when Rover comes?  Nothing good I can assure you!   Portmeirion is the location for the village which is where Number 6 got sent when he thought he resigned from the intelligence service.  But instead of resigning and going on the tropical holiday he planned, he became the Prisoner.




I think I will add Portmeirion to my places to visit. I hope they will let me leave when I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment