Sunday, February 11, 2018

Hey there! Anyone still checking Citizen Grouch?

On the off chance that anyone is still regularly checking this site after an absence of about 5 months, I'm back.

There's been a few changes in my life, the biggest being the departure from my job at the trash yard.  February 9th was my last day.  I really couldn't take the absurdly long hours, the 6 day work week, the attempted bullying by my boss (bullying, really?  At my age?) the swarms of rats and flies ( I had rats in the walls and ceiling of my office and flies falling into my open can of diet Pepsi), and the pressure, always the pressure.  So one day I said 'enough'.

 I realized that all of the above kept me from doing many of the things that I like to do, this being one of them.  So now I'm back.

Now the next worry: how to pay the bills without a job....Nah, I'm not going to worry!

Stay tuned for some updates.

3 comments:

  1. I've been diligently checking and my persistence paid off! Can't wait to read what you have in store :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! Count me in. Friendly wave from the Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete