Sunday, July 2, 2017

Still here!

Hey Grouches and Grouchettes!  

Yes, I am still in the blog biz but various events have conspired against me to limit my recent postings.

Some are good:  a ride in a WW2 trainer, a wedding, a wonderful cruise.  Others not so good:  loss of job, minor illnesses, etc.

My job of seven years was eliminated in a restructuring and I had a month find another one.  I was very lucky and did find another one but the process was fast paced and time consuming.

Then, the Missus and I went on a 12 day cruise, I returned to my new work to find that a key member of my new team had quit while I was gone.  I'm working 11 hour days plus commuting so my energy cells are a bit depleted.

I hope to get back into blogging soon, I have a lot to share so keep checking for updates!

Citizen Grouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment