Friday, November 12, 2010

Movie: Skyline....Do not waste your money!

So, young son and I went to see the alien invaders beat up L.A. movie today. We were hoping for a good aliens with their foot on humanity's throat until the hero finds their one weakness movie. What we got was a two hour flick that moved in fits and starts and had the worst, the absolute worst ending I have seen in a movie forever. I wanted action, and I got action for about half of the movie. The rest was a cast of beautiful young people who emoted and anguished about themselves...blah. There was nothing good about the movie. Ok there was one good thing about the movie, the special effects were good. Ok, there was one more good thing about the movie, the military could actually do damage to some of the alien creatures and machines. But other than that it was a waste of time. Even the popcorn at the theater was stale, burned and so hard I almost broke a tooth eating it. Young son agreed with me.

El stinkeroo.

No comments:

Post a Comment