Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"All Clear" Connie Willis

I mentioned earlier that I had the latest Connie Willis book. At first I was disappointed, it seemed the first third of the book was simply the characters rushing back and forth looking for others so they could return to the future (it is a time travel book after all). But then it got going and I could not put the book down. I had to read the last two pages three times to make sure I understood what happened. In fact I may still not understand what happened! But what a great book. It made this old grouch a bit teary-eyed but then I find that happening more these days. I must be getting soft.

If you are a Connie Willis fan, get the book, stick with it, and tell me what you think happened on the last two pages and who Colin is!

No comments:

Post a Comment