Saturday, September 11, 2010

Updates

Older son has been applying for jobs since before he graduated from College in June. It's a tough job market out there as everyone knows but being the Grouch's son he is a resourceful and clever person and he did not give up. This week he got good news that has excellent possibilities of morphing into a position doing something interesting with good career possibilities. Stay tuned and I will report back in about a month. That's all I'm saying now.

We're off to the L.A. County fair today, the home of the fried everything. They literally fry just about any type of food to sell such as Twinkies and Klondike bars. We are of course going for the chance to look at the 4-H displays and the like and not the deadly food. We're sticking with that story. A double bonus is that two of us get in for a buck apiece with my retired military I.D. The Grouch is also cheap, I mean frugal, so this gladdens my heart.

And, since it is 9-11 and Patriot Day.....never forget

No comments:

Post a Comment