Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!

We have just returned from the pancake breakfast and the parade. The food was good and the parade even better. Now we will relax until this afternoon when the festivities start at Grouch Acres. I hope all of you are having as good a time as we are! Beautiful weather, sunny and in the
high 80s. Just perfect.
(click on the pictures for a larger view)

Here we are ready for the parade. I have no idea who the girl on the far left is. The couple is Janell and Ted, our friends.










The end of the parade...in past years it would be a trash truck but maybe the bus is to pick up the parade marchers too tired to make it back to the start line.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so jealous! I wish I could have been there too. We didn't go to our parade and the fireworks were just okay. Leaving, we got stuck in an hour's worth of traffic, and gave a lady a jump start for her car. All in all an interesting day/night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The parade was good! And the UNIMOG in the parade is the one that lives next to me. Small world.

    The cook out/ party was fun and yummy also.

    ReplyDelete