Monday, February 8, 2016

Some more Pink Martini

I have been a fan of the eclectic music group "Pink Martini" for many years.  Two years ago the Missus and I saw them on New Year's eve at the Disney Concert hall.  What a show!

This Christmas the Missus surprised me with tickets to see them right in our own happy little valley!  We went tonight and were treated to yet another wonderful show.  They sang a song or two that we heard at their previous concert but also many that were new to us.  The crowd loved them and gave them a standing ovation.

I particularly liked this song, a Croatian tune as sung by them at a previous performance.   If  possible, I think they did an even better job at our performance.




If you ever have the chance to see Pink Martini in concert, don't pass it up.  You are guaranteed a fun and enchanting show.

No comments:

Post a Comment