Tuesday, October 25, 2011

There goes the President!

So for the second time in four months I got to see President Obama airborne overhead.  The first time was when we were both in Pittsburgh in June.  The Missus and I saw Air Force 1 take off and pass fairly low overhead as we were walking on a path near the airport.  Today at work I heard the sound of a group of helicopters passing overhead.  I looked  up and saw Marine 1 and 2 and three CH47 helicopters flying in trail formation heading to I assume LAX from visiting Jay Leno at the Burbank studios.  The cost of this jaunt had to be enormous but it was pretty amazing seeing this air armada after having just been at the Reagan library the day before where I saw a former Marine 1 helicopter on display.  I waved to Mr. Obama and hopefully he saw me.  I like to be respectful to the CiC.

No comments:

Post a Comment