Sunday, October 25, 2009

Craig turns 16!

Hello Citizen Grouch fans!

It has been awhile since I last wrote but life has kept me busy yet not with anything that is worth commenting on except for Craig's 16th birthday! Craig turned 16 on the 20th of this month. This is a milestone in his life and as the dad it is fascinating to reflect on Craig and how he has matured into the amazing teenager on the cusp of being a young man. Craig is a musician and loves to listen to his music on his iPod, happily singing off-key to the song and not caring who hears him! He is kind to animals, generous to his family, (usually) works hard at school and is still plugging away in Boy Scouts and is in sight of earning his eagle rank. Who knew where the happy little toddler would go with his life? So much is still ahead for Craig and I hope that he keeps his sunny outlook on life.

Craig at a Boy Scout camp at Lake Isabella in 2005












Craig's birthday cake - rainbow sherbet, yum!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe my little bean is 16!! I love hearing about all of his accomplishments and seeing just how well he is doing. I wish I got to be a bigger part of his life and not just watch from afar, but I suppose that is they way things go. Great picture of him on his birthday!!

    ReplyDelete