Friday, August 21, 2009

Only in La La land...

Just to let you know that I am still alive...two strange things spotted in the last two days: A human-sized plush green frog sitting on a bench along the L.A. river where I ride my bike to work. It was sitting with one leg crossed over the other and arms casually draped over the back of the bench watching the river go by. I know froggy had been there for at least an hour because he had gang graffiti written in marker on his forehead. That afternoon I encountered a man riding two bikes. Actually he was riding one and holding the handlebar of the other bike as it rolled alongside him. Was he taking the bike back to froggy? Is that why the green one was sitting so patiently, that gang members could tag him without him stirring?

Only in L.A.!

1 comment: