Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March 4th, 1978


31 years ago today on a cold, snowy day on the outskirts of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Mary and I started our journey together. It has taken us to many places and with many happy and a few sad times. For me it has been the time of my life and I wouldn't have traded a minute of it for all the gold in the world because I am the richest man in the world for being with Mary. Here's hoping that we have at least another 31 years together in happiness and health. Dear sweetest Mary, I love you!




3 comments:

  1. What a sweet post! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to my wonderful parents! I love the picture. Very beautiful and handsome!

    Make sure Mom raises your allowance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Uncle Karl! You and Aunt Mary are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete