Thursday, July 5, 2018

Hey, it's me again!

Hi there, Grouch fans!

So I guess it has been awhile since I've checked in. Some things have happened since we last visited with each other:

The Missus and I went on a Caribbean cruise for a week in which we piloted underwater scooters -    the Missus was very brave


             And we visited the only Star Wars themed museum in the Caribbean - on St. Maartin



 I turned 64 in April

 I had rotator cuff surgery on my left (dominate) shoulder so I learned how to do everything with          my right hand.  Thank goodness older son gifted an electric toothbrush to me for this very purpose

  The Missus, Young Son and I spent the weekend in the Danish heritage town of Solvang and ate        scrumptious Danish butter cookies!

 We started the process to pack up the house and put it on the market July 15.  We'll be moving across the country to North Carolina.

There, now we're caught up!







1 comment:

  1. My persistence paid off with a new post! Hooray! The underwater scooters sound a bit scary to me, but fun!

    ReplyDelete